Machine Gun Kelly just embarked on the No Class Tour which also features surprisingly Limp Bizkit (the 1999 kid in me would be excited to hear Rollin’) and their first stop was Oregon. But to celebrate the first day he drops Wanna Ball for his fans to eat up.
Article by Trevor Leard
The 2nd annual EST Fest is only a couple weeks away and if you’re still on the edge about coming to the festival then maybe these reasons will push you over. Happening July 31st through August 2nd, you can spend the weekend with your favorite artist while raging your face off. With close to 3,000 attending the festival last year from all over the country and world, if you’re down with the Lace Up and EST movement then this is an event you don’t want to miss.
1. Camping – Not only is it fun to camp out with all your friends you can meet other people who all share at least one thing in common with you, the music. This year the festival is also giving a “Best Campsite” award, so decking out your site the way you want will actually count for something. But what could be the best part about camping is that you never know what’s going to happen, with MGK surprising campers last year in the wee hours of the night for a surprise wake up.
2. Circus of Lights Costume Party – Tired of only being able to dress up a couple of weekends in October, well then this is the event for you. Combined with great music and even better people this is sure to be a “Rager.”
3. Wake ‘N Bake Beach Party – It’s the summertime so we all want to get away from our everyday lives and enjoy the weather, and what is better than hitting the beach? Combine that with the herbs and a party to kick off the day it will be the best way to take away the hangover from the night before. Also there will be lifeguards on site if you feel uncomfortable in the water, or just get a little too turnt.
4. BYOB – Most festivals or concerts you attend charge you out the you know what for a beer these days, so what could be better than bringing your own drink? Only exception is the containers must not be glass, and that only makes sense for the sake of the environment and raging that will be going on.
5. The Music – This year’s festival has grown significantly since last year. Headlining the festival is not only the Lord Rager himself but he’s brought a couple more friends. Just announced Kid Ink will join Waka Flocka, Juvinile, Caked Up, Nipsey Hussle, Two9, Dub-O, The Internet and Mod Sun to name a few. And if you didn’t know MGK goes hard at every show whether there is 10 people in the crowd or a packed venue, so at his own festival this could be one of his best performances. Last year he played for nearly two hours and he’s prepping his second album so what better place to preview them than with the EST family?
Hurry and grab your tickets for the event HERE
Here are two true stoners if we’ve ever known any. Wiz who’s building up for his album release features on a song from the ever popular Cleveland, OH artist Machine Gun Kelly. Both artist never stop touring or doing shows but we’re glad they took a little time to work together and bring us Mind of a Stoner.
Machine Gun Kelly has been putting on heavily this year and instead of just doing a regular coming home concert, MGK and the E.S.T. team decide to put on a festival. This sounds like it’s going to be absolutely insane. There will be basically three days of swimming, camping, along with you being able to bring your own drinks.
Nelson Ledges is an all-ages family campground. You can arrive anytime starting Thursday (8/1) after 4pm and stay through Sunday 11am. All guest must depart the campgrounds by 11am Sunday morning (8/4).
All additional information is available here: http://est-fest.com/
Schedule goes as:
FRIDAY AUGUST 2nd, 2013
FRIDAY NIGHT RAGER (GAMMA LASER PARTY)
Presented by Cumulus Ent
Eric Evasion | Sean216 | Thunder St. Clair | Ravey Gravy | Ancestral Warship | Wanyama
SATURDAY AUGUST 3rd, 2013
MACHINE GUN KELLY AND FRIENDS LIVE
MGK and friends take the stage at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park
Private Beach Performance
Music by DJ EV and DJ Ace
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out our video with Machine Gun Kelly below:
The Wild Boy himself is back with an EST19XX special in the form of “Black Flag” released earlier today. With previews coming in the form of “Pe$o” and “Breaking News,” features include Wiz Khalifa, Tezo, Sean McGee, Dub-O, and production from Slim Gudz, Karbon, JP Did This 1, Dre$ki, and more. Check out the stream below and download on Livemixtapes.