Interested in promotion and marketing? Are you a self motivated go getter that is heavily influenced by music, fashion, entrepreneurs, and new trends? Look no further and get college credit or build your resume promoting with JENESIS!
As a Marketing Intern with JENESIS Magazine, we are looking for someone who has:
- Located in these or near these areas: Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Orlando/Tallahassee/Miami, NYC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong, independent work ethic.
- A “go-getter” attitude and is willing to reach out to others with a business professional mindset.
- Some marketing experience. Not afraid of Face to Face Marketing Interacting.
- Assist journalist in select areas reaching features, covering events, meeting publicist and brand managers.
- Retaining and increasing readership on a monthly basis through effective marketing methods.
- Interacting with fans via Facebook Fan Page and Twitter pages.
- Run 1-2 Successful Focus Group Meeting
Running Focus Groups in which you will invite peers or individuals of similar age and hold a meeting to discuss current trends, interests, and feelings on reading publications.
- Must contact Kaitlin Balmert and Elizabeth OduduWe with weekly reports.
To apply for the internship send:
- Cover Letter (include why JENESIS is a good fit for you.)
- Links To All Social Media Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, etc)
Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org