JENESIS Magazine 2014 Marketing & Promotions Internship
This internship is meant for those who love to network, is outgoing, possesses charisma, confidence and a sense of pride for their work. The ideal intern candidate is mature with a ton of energy and infinite creative thinking, always thinking outside of the box and intense on getting the word out. He or she must have the initiative to know what the next step should be instead of expecting to be told and also be familiar with the local arts and entertainment scene.
– Knowledgeable of PR, Communications and Marketing.
– Working knowledge of Mac OS, iOS, Google Products , Android.
– Must be proficient with social media platforms Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
– Increasing the JENESIS audience reach utilizing social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc
– Increase followers of the company through social media accounts (current active sites: Facebook / Pinterest / Tumblr / Vine / Website / Vimeo / Youtube)
– Build our emailing list with young high-school college individuals
– Promote the JENESIS brand, magazine and events to our growing market of readers
– Report about team outings, event attendance, submit emails and referrals, and report knowledge of upcoming events.
– Monitoring social platform and marketing efforts
– Constantly think of new ways to market the product and target our market
Evening/weekend hours are required. College credit available.
Approx Hours: 15 – 25 per week
Openings: 4 / 4
Email resumes and required cover letters to email@example.com with the subject header “Marketing & Promotions Internship”