JENESIS Magazine 2017/2018 Content & Social Media Internship
For 10 years, JENESIS Magazine has delivered youth culture media in the form of digital and print issue releases, visual content, and more consistently now editorial features and interviews. This internship is meant for those who love to network, have outgoing personalities, possess charisma, and uphold a sense of pride for their work. The ideal intern candidate is mature with a ton of energy and infinite creative thinking, always thinking outside of the box, and intense on getting the word out.
– Knowledgeable of PR, Communications and Marketing.
– Working knowledge of Mac OS, iOS, Google products , Android.
– Must be proficient with social media platforms Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
– Some knowledge of key Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
– Increasing the JENESIS audience reach utilizing social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
– Promote the JENESIS brand, magazine and events to our growing market of readers
– Create social media content ideas that builds on continuous social media interactions with readership
– Create social media content ideas that supports editorial releases
– Continuously promote content within JENESIS’ network including features, media friends, partners, and sponsors
*Evening/weekend hours are required.
*College credit available with approval from institution.
To apply for the internship send:
– Cover Letter (include why JENESIS is a good fit for you.)
– Days/Schedule of availability
Email resumes and required cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Content & Social Media Internship”