JENESIS Magazine 2017/2018 Content Development Internship
The chief objective for this internship is to raise general awareness of the company through the visual communication of the JENESIS brand. This internship requires candidates to be responsible and detail oriented. Additionally they are tasked with brainstorming ideas for creative social media campaigns and assist in to implementation of them.
– Must have experience with DSLR cameras for digital photography and/or video.
– Must be proficient video editing software (your preference)
– Working knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Google Products, HTML & CSS
– Assisting the creation of photos and short form video content for community platforms such as Instagram, Vine, Facebook as well as management of those and other communities online.
– Assisting the production, editing and filming of short form video content and deciding what footage to use, editing it, and delivering the final product to the marketing team.
– Assisting with photoshoots for JENESIS editorial and ecommerce.
Evening/weekend hours are required. College credit available.
Approx Hours: 15 – 25 per week
Openings: 2 / 2
Email resumes/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Content Development Internship”