JENESIS Magazine is currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative to sell our products and services, build a sales team, manage new leads and existing clients, and set online demonstration appointments. As the first contact sales prospects encounter in the sales cycle, this associate-level role requires professionalism, high energy, and great attention to detail. This position is remote and residence may be anywhere within the continental United States. Pay structure is entirely commission-based to start, with possibility for regular wage as a full-time employee in the future. *Option for college credit is available.
- Strong negotiation skills along with the ability to create and deliver convincing arguments
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credibility quickly with any audience
- Superior time management, organization and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, oral and writing skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy levels and a passion for sales and technology
- Organized with strong communication skills
- Existing relationships with corporations and brands strongly preferred
- Computer-literate and capable in MS Office and internet/email
- At least 1 year of previous sales/call center experience or related work is required
- 4 year College degree preferred
- Scheduling and completing weekly cold calls and prospecting activities.
- Reach and surpass annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas consistently
- Analyze prospective customers’ needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Setting online demonstration appointments between prospective businesses and Account Executives.
- Show continual professional development in industry, sales ability and time management.
Build sales team to help manage, document, keep track of completed sales, and keep business relationships intact.
Serious Inquiries Only. Send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com