JENESIS is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals who’ve studied business, marketing, or a related field to play key roles within our Ad Sales teams across our networks. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this commission based position is for those who are business oriented, creative thinkers with a passion for advertising who enjoy keeping up with the latest digital trends. Candidates must be very dynamic persons with great communication skills and capable of working in under deadlines. As the first point of contact for your customers. Associates that are pleasant, friendly and communicative with customers will be well served in understanding customer needs, explaining products and making sales. Candidates must practice persistence, not every customer will be a sale. Associates need to be able to stay positive and keep at their job until sales are made.
– BS in Advertising and or Communications
– 2-5 years of experience in sales in the magazine or media business.
– Proven ability to achieve sales quota.
– Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
– Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
– Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
– Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
– Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with other, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
– Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
– Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
– Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
– Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
– Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
– Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
– Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
– Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
– Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
– Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
Email resumes/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Advertising Sales Position”